U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Richard circular print washer

Richard circular print washer

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Richard circular print washer
  • From: BOB KISS <bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:19:39 -0400

DEAR LIST,
            Yes, yes, I have a good archival print washer but I dug out and
set up my old Richard Circular Print Washer from my ol’ studio in NYC.  I
seem to recall that the instructions said that the prints should be washed
face down.  Does anyone have the instruction manual and know for CERTAIN
which way the prints should lie in the wash water?
                        CHEERS!
                                    BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi