U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Richard circular print washer

Re: Richard circular print washer

Very interesting!

Does anyone have any data for washing PT/PD prints?  I'm using Permawash to clear and then hand washing — filling a tray then dumping it.

If I can conserve on water, I would like to do so.

Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson