Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 9:10 AM
Subject: weird size slides

Hi Everyone,
Happy saturday!  I have a whole weekend free to gum print!

Does anyone know anything about a Kodacolor slide film that was taken in the
60's, is square format, measures about 1 1/16" x 1 1 16"?  I've got a number
of slides of that size and they are definitely NOT very resolved/resolute
compared with 35mm Kodachrome, Ectachrome, etc. but they have a certain
fuzzy charm.  Unfortunately my CanoScan cuts off the top 1/16" inch when
scanning.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson/CZAphotography.com