U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: help identifying camera/film

Re: help identifying camera/film

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: help identifying camera/film
  • From: Argon3@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:55:55 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 8/11/08 7:45:28 PM, photo1@telusplanet.net writes:

I am not exactly 'positive',  but it looks like one of the "Kodak
Autographic" series.a
I have, if my memory serves me well enough, an 'Autographic 1A"

I'll second that.  I have one here and it looks very much like the one in the photo.  The film was, if I remember correctly, designated as 116 and gave a neg somnething like 2.25 X 4.5 inches.  One of the tip offs is the position of the prism viewfinder over the lens...they were, I think,  on a swivel so that the camera could be used both vertically and horizontally

Best

John Gronkowski