U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Forgot to write that I also plan to clear the paper in Sodium Sulfite
after soaking it in HCl to soften the fibers in order to eliminate the
remaining CaCl2 and HCl (+ a final plain water rinse, maybe 3 - 4
changes...) Do you think this is a nice addition to the procedure? Or is
it totally unnecessary and/or harmful (due reaction products of CaCl / HCl
/ Sulfite...)?

Thanks again,
Loris.

12 Ağustos 2008, Salı, 9:01 am tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: