U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Lightsource for Gum

Re: Lightsource for Gum

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Lightsource for Gum
  • From: Trevor Cunningham <tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 00:15:28 -0700 (PDT)

moving from egypt, where remarkably predictable sun and a lack of trees made sun exposures the best option...now, in jakarta, i have to compete with clouds and trees...however, the only ultraviolet tubes i've found are intended for use in bug zappers...are these suitable for exposure purposes?  if so, i'll begin investing in a gum kit

"somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" - Anonymous