U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

I've just read somewhere that calcium acetate (the salt of calcium
carbonate with acetic acid) is also quite soluble. So, I may try a mild
solution of acetic acid instead of HCl too...

12 Ağustos 2008, Salı, 1:29 pm tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: