U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Thanks David,

I googled and found it to be "Por-Çöz". According various sources it's
diluted (albeit a quite strong concentration ~ 25%) Nitric Acid... Pay
attention while using it! :) Never saw it, I guess it's more common in
Southern parts of Turkey. (We use Mr Muscle... hehehe) I will still try
first with Acetic Acid...

13 Ağustos 2008, Çarşamba, 4:19 pm tarihinde, davidhatton@totalise.co.uk
yazmış: