U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: exhibition in Italy

Re: exhibition in Italy

Excuse my ignorance I'm very new to alt printing methods. What do you call the method in your series "Maternità". It looks like you paint on a photo sensitive emulsion onto paper and expose. Is this considered Gum Printing?

I love the colours and mood of "Campielli"

Ryan