U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: exhibition in Italy

Re: exhibition in Italy

Christina,
I just LOVE your "RII" and your "REGATE"...are the Regates bromoils???
The images of "Regate" are "fake" bromoils, because when I needed to set up those pages I was still beginning to print them. In the meanwhile, I have printed some oilprints, with a much more painterly look. I will update my pages when I will come back from my holidays.

of course, the gum prints of Venice are really gorgeous as well.
As probabily you already know, they are multiple colour prints, and not simply tri- or quadrichromies.
Thank you for your appreciations.
Alberto