U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cover Girl

Re: Cover Girl

Now now now. References to political entities and concomitant sexual innuendo won't work here on the 'alternative' site
will it? Oh maybe perhaps. I did dig the "sheer" beauty but it was enhanced by the resounding happiness of the visage.

And gee, do you think Mr. E spent that heavy bread for some tonsorial excellence w/the hope someone might use their
tonsils?

Yeup, the cut was a beaut.