To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: Stouffer 4x5 step wedges?

Thanks, I didn't notice those projection wedges, I was looking under transmission wedges. I suppose it doesn't matter that they were intended for projection printing rather than contact printing? It looks right, anyway, so I trust that must be what people use. Thanks for steering me in the right direction,
Katharine