U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: help identifying camera/film

Re: help identifying camera/film

Unfortunately he (Jurgen Kreckel) didn't do a good job with my Moskva 5
folder. A USD 190 that gone right into the trascan...

19 Ağustos 2008, Salı, 7:02 pm tarihinde, editor@magnachrom.com yazmış: