U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cover Girl

Re: Cover Girl

Now I'm curious...my daughter (15) uses these:
http://www.stargazer-products.com/store.php

The colors *pop*. I went and grabbed a box of "magenta" and got my magnifying glass and looked at the label. It says "may contain" and then lists a longs list of color names like Acid Violet 43 and also a list of 5 digit numbers. Hmm, wonder if I could mix these with gum, for a special effect :)

Laura