U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: cadmium orange

RE: cadmium orange

Cadmium pigments are still on the market but they have gone up in prices even faster then gasoline. I suspect tighter regulations are to blame.
Marek

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:49:42 -0400
From: Ender100@aol.com
Subject: Re: cadmium orange
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

CHRIS!

GET TO WORK!

WRITE THAT DAMN GUM BOOK!

I'M WAITING FOR IT!

hehehehe

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
Mark I. Nelson Photography

In a message dated 8/20/08 3:11:17 PM, zphoto@montana.net writes:

http://handprint.com/HP/WCL/waterfs.html

Yup, still made, PO20; mine is M. Graham.
Chris
(PS can you tell I am trying HARD to avoid writing an important document by
checking email every 5 minutes?? And the self-defeating thing is I won't
leave my chair today until it is DONE!)

Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit