U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: image viewer for gigapixels

Re: image viewer for gigapixels

I found this program when looking for a sequential image viewer for an
instructor.

They wanted to show collections of images, but didn't want to bother loading
them into a presentation program (powerpoint etc... ), and didn't want the
hassle of using things like powerpoint.

It seems to be a well written program.

Gord