A question about HP B9180
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: A question about HP B9180
- From: Javier De Reparaz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:52:02 +0200
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;bh=7lPVZAnzaB81J7JmxnO7b1V7yeHH3vk+eFNM3UQ4eD8=;b=EIi9rsOEmGH7m4AIx1HcVS6qUJwJWwsLxb4+hxWUaPuzGiASdMDqF1bRmLp/9BaKdplVdcTwkzCdAIU89+isJ5nG2mGRk/VhgiTD3Eqw1lVdpDdWsHQjBW+4LoQQnfs5SEMPx6ItNc+1WiuH+ITtmByD49wlEN2C3p4dKrVG4fU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;b=PICRdxBR6ZGZmFpxJjitVz6Da+9Jt03vD5jsYePI85gbE8GdfuLIgqSNCyqT4mL87lRFUBmV+uXKgysddU5T3QP58BGLR39kqstklXyNpRGieocDhBmF+pBi09Mm56lK4Wcuxfmr1n0tTo5GhZrLZCcYGnHVpZQuugXpcBNLrjY=
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Hello, I write from Spain and my english is very bad:
A year ago I purchased the 9180 B and I could not print on
transparencies. Among the media choose not to leave the slide. Claims
and I returned the money because in propaganda saying that it could be.
After I read here that it can use the HP B9180 printer for printing on transparencies.
I was very comfortable with the print quality of the B 9180 but I would like to print on trasnparencias.
So I would like to know as you do. Between printing options to
choose the support he leaves the option of transparencies or you do