U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Nuarc 261K available (midwest USA)

Nuarc 261K available (midwest USA)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Nuarc 261K available (midwest USA)
  • From: Erie Patsellis <erie@shelbyvilledesign.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:24:44 -0500

My spare Nuarc 26-1k is available, should anybody be looking for an inexpensive light source, if nothing else. It needs a few things done to make it fully functional (new bulb, vac pump and glass hinges) but I was using it as it is for quite some time and just fell into another nearly new one, as well as a large fliptop, so this one needs to go. If someone only wants the lightsource/ top half I can ship it, otherwise pickup is best. $125 and it's yours.

erie patsellis