U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt collections in Europe

Re: Alt collections in Europe

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Chris Nze wrote:

you may visit the sfp in Paris ( the french photoraphic society) they have great collection of demachy puyo and other french pictorialist.
http://www.sfp.photographie.com/
Chris
I remember that maybe 4 or 5 years ago (maybe more, the way time flies these days), after a trip to Europe Bob Schramm wrote that the most beautiful gum prints he'd ever seen were Demachy's at the Biblioteque Nationale, in Paris. I assume that's different from the SFP (tho alas, I haven't seen either of them), so I mention it.

Sigh,

Judy