U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: concentration of 14 baume gum arabic

Re: concentration of 14 baume gum arabic

Dirk, you can use 1:1 gum/water as long as you adapt your workflow to it.
I know people who use 1:1 mixed gum for making prints...

*BUT*, I must add that 1:2 gum/water is more common and IMO the
consistency is quite good. I use it that way (mixing with equal amnt. of
dichromate solution) and it's still quite thick but very easy to coat.

Dilue a little of your 1:1 stock solution and use it to make a test print
to see if that works for you.

3 Eylül 2008, Çarşamba, 1:50 pm tarihinde, Dirk-Jan Treffers yazmış: