U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Building 15x15 camera

Re: Building 15x15 camera

A "sliding box" camera is one of the simplest camera designs.  It does not
provide for any camera movements except for focus.  If you have never built a
camera before this would be a good starting point.  It would be the simplest
thiing to build

An example is here:
http://home.online.no/~gjon/sliding-box_camera_replica.pdf

For much more information on camera building see

http://home.online.no/~gjon/camerabuilders.htm

and the yahoo camera makers list:

Gord

--
Gordon J. Holtslander				Dept. of Biology
gordon.holtslander@usask.ca		University of Saskatchewan