U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Solar Paper.

Solar Paper.

I have recently received a huge pile of solar paper? One batch is called Agfa CopyRapid Negative and the other is called Gevaert Non photographic positive paper . I have no idea about the possibilities of this paper. I don't have any instructions or info about the paper. I remember using what I think is something similar way back in school. We put leaves and other stuff on it then let the sun bake it for a bit and stuck it in water to stabilize. Is that the extent of what you can do with this paper? Have you seen anything interesting done with it?

Thanks,
Ryan