U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum preservatves

Re: gum preservatves

David & Chris, that also arrived to my mind just after had sent my last
message... Even if I refrain to introduce another alien compound into
consideration - as a first impression -, it sounds interesting /
promising. You can bet I will try this (with citric acid)as soon as
possible! Of course there's also the staining issue... I'll see. Thanks!

Chris, do you know how much lemon juice was Demachy adding to his gum?

4 Eylül 2008, Perşembe, 8:28 pm tarihinde, zphoto@montana.net yazmış: