U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Palladium and Na2

Re: Palladium and Na2

Hi Loris,

Thanks.

I'm developing out Palladium (hopefully). I'm in the UK at the moment (until tomorrow) so I assembled all my chemicals here. I may still need to call your friend, I haven't as yet, to ask about tri-x in 35mm. There are none available to me here. It's really quite strange. 120 yes, 35mm no..It's really strange that when one packs tubs of photographic chemicals into a suitcase how closely they resemble more sinister implements.

Regards,

David