U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Resinotipia-Namias (fwd) (#2)

Re: Resinotipia-Namias (fwd) (#2)

Alberto,

I would bet there are places that would do a free analysis for you.

If I remember correctly, the Getty Conservation Institute would be a good place to check.

I think it was a person from the Getty's Conservation Institute that presented at APIS on analysis of vintage photographs.

They have a database of results that might help pinpoint the resinotype powder.

http://www.getty.edu/conservation/institute/

Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson