U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: more 15x15 camera

RE: more 15x15 camera

you'd need a little more than 23 inches to focus at infinity, and more than that if you want to focus closer than infinity.  8x10 cameras commonly have 30" of bellows extension, which is about 2 1/2 times what's required for a 'normal' lens at infinity.  So something like 48" max bellows extension would not be unrealistic. heavy.
neal
i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood