U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Medium format digital

Re: Medium format digital

Here, in my home town, 4.15% right now for a 7 month . . . and safe.
But, Mike, I know what you mean. I do know that our banks, locally,
are substantial and not caught up with "the mortgage scandals", which remind
me of the Savings & Loan scandals of the 80's & 90's. They were another
de-regulated piece of work foisted upon the public and paid for by us to create
multi-scrillionaires. One of AZ (where guess who is from) was Hurwitz who
took over our local perfectly fine and good redwood lumber mill and all but
ruined the forests and lives. It's greed . . . but, gosh folks, I didn't mean to go
off the deep end but, whew, I am livid these days.
Jack F