U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Fish Eyes again

Re: Fish Eyes again

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Fish Eyes again
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:36:28 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=NDVy1EgXUOEei65kDsmJfz7RmeQrwsl1bMGWP9T8JQM=;b=K4v7fUzU8pojyjf75XFAs/EymHkkMYLifqXUuNVDkA+ak6xCT+G7YSLP/aiTv3XNjgwr8H/bH1tNq45NHtG9E6M2vvF9c/M+eMxRu394PkUXm28zCvFwc1OWPwnaH44/Rk9eNymjnnHb5kQXWcxcYmJzRBIXbjzE2Xgk328MqAg=

Nice to know that they do still make the 190 proof.   All I can find
anymore is 151 and the (apparently clueless) shopowners told me that
there was no such thing as 190.

If you do get stuck with 151, it still makes an awesome lemoncello:

Peel a bag of organic lemons - try to avoid any pith.  (make lemonade
or sorbet..)
Cover the peel with Everclear and let sit for 10 days.
Strain and sweeten to taste with sugar syrup - 5-6 cups of sugar
Store in the freezer.