Christinaina,

Loved the work!  This is a great project!

Now speaking of pigs and lipstick,  (you betcha) I have an old photo of my father as a little boy riding a giant pig—actually a sow! hehehehehe I'll have to do something with that.  I guess they couldn't afford a horse for him.  Maybe they told him the pig WAS a horse.  Anyone remember the old Night Court episode where the states attorney talked about how his parents gave him presents and told them they were something they weren't?  For example they gave him one of those old Quaker Oats (cylindrical) containers and told him it was a real drum.  Maybe my grandparents did the same to my father hehehehe

On Sep 22, 2008, at 3:26:01 PM, "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net> wrote:
From:"Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
Subject:Re: Ruined 3rd tricolor gum print! Grrrr...
Date:September 22, 2008 3:26:01 PM CDT
To:alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Thanks, Don (can you tell I am sitting here gnashing my teeth while doing a
Blurb book on Haiti and trying to use every diversion that comes my way?)
for not only looking but also commenting.

The photographs were taken mostly by my mom and my dad--the old ones--but on
the Family of Origin page I have taken a lot of those, too, as I have
intertwined the old with the new. You can tell the old ones because of the
dust and mold. I also have photographs taken by my grandparents and the
25,000 ones I inherited range from about 1920's to 1970's, but mostly only
to the 1950's. Somewhere in there my mom stopped taking Kodachromes and
started taking color negative/prints. Much inferior product. Anyway, those
four kids entangled with a snake (can you believe she allowed that and told
them to smile?) are my oldest siblings in my family of 8.

Some of the images are SO Lartigue I can't believe it. One of my mother
bending down in the garden, butt stuck up in the air. No wonder I'm warped.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/