- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: solarplate prints
- From: Michael Healy <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:01:04 -0700
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327;d=earthlink.net;b=Eim92OjUSAj/ZZqbqr+2RmhiNlQ6g52cv50dgGGphhaAVSi2dITZajwmyrWtaSwt;h=Received:From:To:Date:MIME-Version:Subject:Message-ID:Priority:X-mailer:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Content-description:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've got access to a press, and want to do solarplate prints from digital images. Can anyone
offer some pointers on the appropriate substrate? I've consulted Welden without success.
He talks about many aspects but not about the inkjet digineg (positive, of course) medium.