U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Masa-gum question for Keith Gerling

Re: Masa-gum question for Keith Gerling

Hey, no fair destroying my illusions. The way I look at it, if it works, don't badmouth it, just call it a happy accident if you must. Anyway, I like the effect, however created, and may be working on developing a similarly "fast and sloppy" technique to see if I can replicate it.

And yes, I did notice, on looking them over, that some are tricolor gum and others are gum over cyanotype. Thanks for all your patient answers to questions,
Katharine