U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tri-color gum at last

Re: tri-color gum at last

On 24 sep 2008, at 17:44, Keith Gerling wrote:

Even more impressive then. That is a very neutral and dark black.
I've resorted to using cyanotype for the very reason that I did not
think I could get blacks like that with 3 primary color gum coats. I
better get back to work on that!

Can I pester you some more? What blues did you use? What kind of negs?

blues : a mix of ultramarin and something called Rembrandt blue
negs : i bought rolls of inkjet plotterfoil (30 mtrs / 61 cm for about 50 USDollar); printed on an Epson1290 (with refilled Epson cartridges with pigment ink.)

About the negs: that is a different one, a long way, until i discovered in the end the most simple solution: like inverting the wheel riding on a byke; something like that :-)

cheers,
Henk