U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tri-color gum at last , nr 2

Re: tri-color gum at last , nr 2

Henk, these are truly gorgeous prints. I can see the sure hand of an experienced gum printer in the printing, very nice work indeed. Thanks for sharing, I'd love to see more.
Katharine