U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tri-color gum at last

Re: tri-color gum at last

Hi Keith,

My current pigment choice looks promising in getting neutral and dark
blacks. Maybe it's too early to decide (because I still haven't manage to
balance the pigments), but the ruined prints have nice deep "neutral
looking" blacks (not too brownish or too purplish) with the pigments
below:

Cyan   : PB15:3 - Phtalocyanine Blue
Magenta: PV19 - Quinacridone Red
Yellow : PY151 - Benzimidazolone
(All semi-transparent, semi-staining pigments)

Have you tested these together before? If yes, I'd like to hear your
experience.

24 Eylül 2008, Çarşamba, 6:44 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: