U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mordançage

Re: Mordançage

Let's set a date and the entire list will converge on Judy's home and help her get all her notes, magazines, books and other stuff organized and catalogued!!!!!! hehehehehe

I'll bring my feather duster too.

On Sep 28, 2008, at 8:02:47 PM, "Judy Seigel" <jseigel@panix.com> wrote:
From:"Judy Seigel" <jseigel@panix.com>
Subject:Re: Mordançage
Date:September 28, 2008 8:02:47 PM CDT
To:"Alt Photo List" <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>

Oh lord, this is like trying to eat one potato chip. My recollection is
that I did mordancage with drugstore peroxide and copper sulfate. Maybe I
can even find the notes, one of these years. (That of course is one of the
great things about teaching, you get your notes in a row: I never taught
mordancage, tho... if I had a P-F index, it might be there...)

I probably still have a bottle of the bomb level peroxide unopened on
the shelf... it might could blow us to kingdom come one day.)

sigh,

J.