U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Re: Re: Mordançage

Re: Re: Re: Mordançage

heheheheh well, then it's a "Feature"—tell everyone the mold is "archival"!

On Sep 28, 2008, at 9:46:16 PM, "Judy Seigel" <jseigel@panix.com> wrote:
From:"Judy Seigel" <jseigel@panix.com>
Subject:Re: Re: Re: Mordançage
Date:September 28, 2008 9:46:16 PM CDT
To:alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008, ender100 wrote:

> Maybe the black mold could be used for some alt process...... what kind of a DMax does it have?
>
> Hmmm if we laid a step tablet over the mold and then shot it with UV
> light, the highest exposure steps would kill the mold...I wonder how
> many steps we would get?

Actually, now that you mention it, that black mold is archival... no
matter what we do, the ceiling over the tub remains black. I admit I
rather like it... sort of everyday Halloween... (And should the tax
assessor come around, would probably knock off at least 1 million -- Other
people are really antsy about stuff like that.)

J.