U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | logic gates

logic gates

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008, ender100 wrote:

hehehehe no, but you aren't the first one to say "I don't get yoyu!"—my
kids said that a lot hehehehe but actually, my daughter, Enderetta has a
sense of humor much like I do....so as she designs those computer chips,
what do you want to bet that there are some logic gates in them that
make your computer go "hehehe"?

Ahhhhhhh! LOGIC GATES ! That's probably what makes their computer go
down any time I enter the Fed Ex office on Leroy Street.

So, on that happy note, I say goodnight, it's practically tomorrow here in
Wall Street territory, and I'm thinking I really really need to do some of
this stuff before writing (ie, copying) another word about it.

J.