Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers
- From: Loris Medici <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:20:24 +0300 (EEST)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.9a
Thanks much! Again, the paper you suggested is wonderful, most of the
success (in making a presentable print) comes from the new paper negative
I use a single curve for all colors which is far from being perfect but
better than no curve IMO. See it here: http://tinyurl.com/4qkljv
The final net image size is something like 8x11"...
Best regards and thanks again,
Good. I'm glad you are able to avoid the messy oiling step. Would
you mind sharing the curves you use? I'm very curious.
The final print looks very nice. I might have missed this, but how large
2008/9/28 Loris Medici <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> No oil. The negs are printed with HP9180 (Vivera pigment inks), composite
> 28 Eylül 2008, Pazar, 6:28 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling
>> Oil or no-oil on those negs?