U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers

Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers
  • From: Loris Medici <mail@loris.medici.name>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:20:24 +0300 (EEST)

Hi Keith.

Thanks much! Again, the paper you suggested is wonderful, most of the
success (in making a presentable print) comes from the new paper negative
:)

I use a single curve for all colors which is far from being perfect but
better than no curve IMO. See it here: http://tinyurl.com/4qkljv

The final net image size is something like 8x11"...

Best regards and thanks again,
Loris.

---

Good.  I'm glad you are able to avoid the messy oiling step.  Would
you mind sharing the curves you use?  I'm very curious.

The final print looks very nice.  I might have missed this, but how large
is it?

Keith

2008/9/28 Loris Medici <mail@loris.medici.name>:
> No oil. The negs are printed with HP9180 (Vivera pigment inks), composite
> grayscale.
>
> Regards,
> Loris.
>

> 28 Eylül 2008, Pazar, 6:28 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling
yazm&inodot;&scedil;: