Re: postcards (off topic)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: postcards (off topic)
- From: Ryuji Suzuki <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:46:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <E513796EE4488B4DA33E5B1CA4557FD178C638@EXCHANGE_SERV>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <E513796EE4488B4DA33E5B1CA4557FD178C638@EXCHANGE_SERV>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a response to a very old post, and I emailed Gerry
directly but then got bounced, so I ask this publicly:
Does anyone know the printing company he referred to? Or, some
other companies that offer similar quality and price?
"I'm not smart enough to debate you point-to-point on this,
but I have the feeling that about 60 per cent of what you
say is crap but I don't know that for a fact." (Dave Letterman 2006)
From: Gerry Giliberti <GGILIBERTI@controlotron.com>
Subject: RE: postcards (off topic)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:09:01 -0500
> There is a card company on line that my coop gallery uses. You get 2500 4x6
> cards printed in full color on the front and two colors on the back for
> $150! I couldn't believe it. The card quality and thickness is just as good
> as Modern Postcard and Color Card (Monarch Graphics). Unfortunately, I'm at
> work and don't have the web address and a very weak memory. If you can wait
> until tomorrow I'll post it.
> Gerry G
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Janet Neuhauser [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 8:42 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: postcards (off topic)
> I was wondering if any one had suggestions about where to go to have a good
> photographic postcard made in quantity. I am having a print sale and
> thought it was a good time to make a little promo piece. Dynacolor in
> Florida has been recommended as a good company with rock bottom prices. Has
> anyone used them?
> I know this isn't "alt" per se but thought others have had more experience
> than I have with this.
> Janet Neuhauser