U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: postcards (off topic)

Re: postcards (off topic)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: postcards (off topic)
  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@silvergrain.org>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:46:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This is a response to a very old post, and I emailed Gerry
directly but then got bounced, so I ask this publicly:

Does anyone know the printing company he referred to? Or, some
other companies that offer similar quality and price?

Thanks!

Ryuji

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"I'm not smart enough to debate you point-to-point on this,