From: Jon Lybrook <jon@intaglioeditions.com>
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Sent: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:30 pm
Subject: Quadtone RIP vs. Custom Curve

Hi All,

I was looking into the Quadtone RIP program a couple months ago and am wondering if it's worth pursuing. I've got a process compensation curve that's working very well, so I'm tempted to let sleeping dogs lie. Another part of me is wondering how much better our prints could be and if the potential quality improvement is worth it.

Any insight from anyone who has tried both?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

-- Jon Lybrook
Intaglio Editions