U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Quadtone RIP vs. Custom Curve

Re: Quadtone RIP vs. Custom Curve

Hi Jack,

It's for polymer photogravure.  I'm making my film positives on the
Epson Stylus 7800.  I've not tweaked on the printer driver level yet in
any capacity, so I'm interested in everyone's input to keep me from
having to test every approach and product out there.

Thanks,
Jon