U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Second tricolor print (repro)

Re: Second tricolor print (repro)

David (and Jacek) thank you! I think the pigments I chose are right&good...

The actual print is much much better than the digital camera reproduction
(I have to elaborate on this -> my repro's suck). I hold the print on my
hands right now, and the screen version looks very bad compared to it. (It
was late when I was processing the repro.) Will replace it with a proper
scan ASAP...

I was surprised by the fact that I could do a nice print in just few
tries. I guess it's due to long time heavy reading / theoretical
preparation (I'm grateful for the fact that masters share their wast
knowledge / experience generously.)

Thanks again,
Loris.

9 Ekim 2008, Perşembe, 9:31 am tarihinde, davidhatton@totalise.co.uk yazmış: