U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Second tricolor print (repro)

Re: Second tricolor print (repro)

I've made a much much better (but still flawed) reproduction. The old one
looks terrible now!

See it below:
http://tinyurl.com/4v9aon

(The bricks are still too orange, they're more redder actually. And the
leaves are real too cyan, they're true dark leaf color. Plus, the upper
left side still shines. But that was all I could do - fiddled with
settings for at least a half hour...)

BTW, thanks all for encouraging comments (despite the awful repro).

P.S. Making tricolor gums reminded me how nice was to make color photos.
I'm not working with color since 2002 -> eventually it seems that I missed
color photography a lot! I see for myself a long future of exclusive color
photography + tricolor gum printing...

9 Ekim 2008, Perşembe, 2:17 am tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: