U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum on masa, again

Re: Gum on masa, again

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Gum on masa, again
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:49:26 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=WFJoqFtkfoRxM0zk4zcYR8XU8/kButtVWlBZ8W8cgz0=;b=Nl7uM9NgR1g8Z+kBpnVSnEWT1UHsAncbuxUfji33AMb9USjfwtTTl+ufwtnKYVi+yaxG4oWk6gSZOpbfwHUQ8bZxvKRE/JJxAD48QJ0FYpOzYGaYDcBzNf6pbMj7xoFgboHHwhlwHFlMN7eWjctXYWnVrwKi80UX3QgH0k1+uCc=

I find masa extremely difficult to handle when wet.  I usually "scoop"
it out of the water - developing it face up - with a sheet of aluminum
or plexiglass, hang it up clinging to the support, and then peel the
print off of the support after it has dried a little.  Certainly it is
understandable that you would get creases.