U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negatives- Ink Selection

Re: Paper negatives- Ink Selection

Exposure time does not depend on the printer, ink or color of the negative—it merely depends on the substrate you are printing on—providing all other variables are equal.

Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson