U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Back after a long time

RE: Back after a long time

As another note: coming from S/G printing, you'll like better the blacks
(in terms of density) you get with gold toner... Will make your eyes pop
after the blacks you get with KRST.

16 Ekim 2008, Perşembe, 2:27 pm tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: