U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

Keith,

Don't count on the NUARC being faster!  I find they are slower than using lightboxes with with tubes.

Geez Keith—I thought that it was the neighbor's dog making all that noise outside my door!  He is especially noisy when he hears a siren... he starts howling in response—he and the fire engines can carry on quite a conversation!

Mark