Keith,

For Palladium, I have found the NUARC about 1 full stop slower than tubes.

Mark
On Oct 17, 2008, at 12:04:46 PM, "Keith Gerling" <keith.gerling@gmail.com> wrote:
From:"Keith Gerling" <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
Subject:Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)
Date:October 17, 2008 12:04:46 PM CDT
To:alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Great! I'm really looking forward to seeing it in action. Henk's
examples have sent me off in a new direction and I've actually become
very fond of the smell of ink. But I'm not so fond of my results.
It would be nice to get the ink onto the paper without this oilprint
hassle.

Discouraging news regarding the NuArc and speed. I guess I just
assumed it would be faster. Any ideas on how much slower?