U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:05:01 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=Udmx/YBWM1upvHEJp4Jbx377HTYptUJOGLOPtBEjc/U=;b=BT4X6GPZqQVh3drxcAHkSjFG2OhjL8SR+U1xg1nNM0c68jejbiLFy/dLB1TZVKwQzLmmColoqRcxoqaZdb/00gagcypdB4AcvmUki/jSQVxA6+eayeE04mbkh3S4VwktlVp/qGQ4StPPcnwb/QDy5ud1eq2DGuQM4ntDYy/NZqw=

heh - the vacuum doesn't work on the one I'm getting!