Re: Ammonium Dichromate Volcano
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Ammonium Dichromate Volcano
- From: Keith Gerling <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:25:34 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=ortL87ZWkX+fCWPkegnYI0/em4PWObac6RK45xFpxZQ=;b=mk1Xqeu3h7Bs+foJHixP51kCfsH4QhvFNEphhZZR3BaacMWTvGj53STnfIJ9BulPFV4Cu+UWkaBFrPPUZ99hVMtmbWVV9MrrRu1wz5F24Jk1U8Sd1m8N/A1Ym+3P9+3K55XR/P1buKVV+1sxVZaA91vLGktUrMNWKfsJBh6f3e8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references;b=sJrmeYktTSG9gXmmClWQXYI9WL6qw0yat91zrQbI8EMUlodO5Fk4yFXAoyxy1BO9SRZUJ9THkcxlxez/2jV2PSfWHfi0pxUWXsC5ZYiFVcPS1+655QDtlBBzRKaVly945z+BbzisoHaa+TfdX170fS4NNTuv9FBTqiR8AKTkqH0=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't vouch for the video, but my volcano was just like that and it
was only dichromate.
But thanks for raising an interesting point, and one that merits some
investigative reporting. Check out:
The snakes lit by the children at my house this 4th were made in China
and contained no list of ingredients. The snake-lighting was done
with adult supervision, but no special care was directed to not
touching the pellets, so I'm a little nervous. Snakes are easy to
light. Dichromate is not. I think I'm going to crush one up and see
if it hardens gum. I'll let you know if I come up with a Snakotype.
On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Trevor Cunningham
> Is there a second chemical involved there? Or are those little snake
> pellets they sell at the 4th of july made from AD? That was pretty cool.
> "somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" -
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Keith Gerling <email@example.com>
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 2:54:03 AM
> Subject: Ammonium Dichromate Volcano
> Bored with gumprinting? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ula2NWi3Q34